Your company has many different products or services, and you want to show them off, but what’s the best way to do that? How are you going to make your products interesting to the normal viewer? With the right web video marketing, you can present your products in a creative and intelligent way to draw in viewers. There are many different types of web video marketing for you to draw from. These can help you draw in consumers who are looking for your type of product or help those consumers who already have your products and want to know more about them. Here are the top types of web video marketing to help you figure out which ones to use when and how best to utilize them.
- Demonstrations: One of the tried and true ways of web video marketing that dates back to TV home shopping network or informercial type marketing. Show how your product works, the inner workings as well. Also show what types of problems it will solve for your average consumer and why it’s so important that they should be interested in your product.
- Training: Get more into the nitty-gritty of how your product works. Really SHOW it. Once a consumer really knows your product, inside and out, they will feel much more confident in purchasing it.
- Testimonials: Nothing is better to a potential consumer than hearing from one of your actual customers how great your product is and how it’s improved their life so much.
- Expert Opinion: Show your leadership in your field and how you are a commanding expert! You can earn the respect and trust of your consumers if you know every minute detail about your product.
- Teasers: Teasers are one of the simplest web video marketing strategies out there. Give your customers just a taste of what is so great about your product before it launches to get their interest. This will drive anticipation for your product which could help drive word of mouth marketing, especially among social media networks.
- Storytelling: Everyone loves a good story. Who is the creator of the product and why are they creating it? What is their backstory concerning the necessity of this product they’ve created? A great story can draw consumers in to your web video marketing and get them interested in your products.