The time comes in the life of every business when it must be decided to continue as you have been or expand to the next level. Knowing the right thing to do for your business isn’t always an easy thing to know. Two areas, however, in which you will want to consider outsourcing is your online marketing and SEO. How to know when you need to outsource these critical functions?
- Most small business owners have been the proverbial one person band for so long that they are unable to give up any sort of control over anything. They continue to try and do it all and most often fail. Not because they are not smart enough but because such things as SEO and marketing change directions with such lightning speed that has become nearly impossible to keep up. If you want your business to keep up, you will want to start thinking about outsourcing your SEO and your online marketing.
- You have finally decided that the SEO game has become so complex and specialized that you realize that you do, indeed, need the help of an expert. As search algorithms change regularly, it can’t be something a small business owner can possibly keep up with and still do what they do best. Online marketing and SEO evolves and changes almost daily. You need someone on your team that is on top of this and can make you more competitive because of it.
- When was the last time you updated your website? That long, eh? It may be time to outsource your online presence. The rules keep shifting and if you are not keeping up then you are falling behind. Also, has your site been optimized for mobile? If you were not mobile yesterday, you are going to be spitting your rival’s dust in pretty short order.
- Your website can’t be or stay static. It is one of the driving forces behind your success. You need to be converting the traffic that gets there. How are you driving traffic? Are your landing pages optimized to capture that traffic and convert it into sales? You need sparkling content if you are going to compete in SEO and search. Are you going to write it and optimize it yourself?
- How’s your marketing ROI? Don’t know? What about your social media marketing? Are you doing any? Where is your audience? There is so much involved in the success of your SEO and online marketing that you can’t leave things to chance or to someone who doesn’t know what they are doing. You have come too far and worked too hard to leave your future in the hands of the unskilled and overworked.
– Written by Kevin Sawyer