Every business knows that they must continue to generate new customers while retaining as much of their base as possible. The problem is, however, how to do this? How to generate more traffic and increase conversion rates? Staying on top of this can be a huge challenge and the challenge gets steeper and more intense when you decide to throw a new product or service into the mix.
- Research and due diligence is the most important first step. Know your markets. Know your potential customers. Give them what they want and give it to them now.
- Your content is the key. Content is king as they say and yours had best sparkle. Educate and entertain them and they will return for more. In addition, integrate as much video as you can. The response rate is far higher when you do. Adding video means driving traffic and increasing conversion rates.
- Getting reviews and positive comments and endorsements from present and past customers will provide you with a huge boost in engagement. According to some recent research done by marketingcharts.com, nearly 80% of average potential buyers consult and pay attention to peer reviews. Get those endorsements and watch your margins grow.
- Try to establish some manner of exclusive membership for those special customers and clients. Everyone likes to be treated special and welcomed into an elite sort of situation.
- Welcome new clients with some sort of special treatment. Offer them something that long time customers cannot get. However, ignore your loyal customer base at your own peril. Make it worth their while to come in and buy and then make it worth their while to stay and to continue with you. Turn everyone into enthusiastic fans and they will share the world around social media faster than you can sneeze.
Getting to the heart of what your customers want, and where your customers are, is a most vital component to the success of any brand. Offering something worthy of their time, treat them like the kings and queens that they are, and get them to be enthusiastic spokespeople for you, will cause an increase in traffic as well as an increase in your bottom line.