With the holidays right around the corner, your SEO services are more important for getting visitors to your website. This week marks the beginning of the busiest shopping time of the year and if your SEO isn’t ready for Black Friday, Cyber Monday, or the Christmas shopping season, then you’re going to be in trouble. Without the right SEO services, you don’t get visitors to your site, and without any visitors to your site, you have no sales. Following are some tips to help your SEO services kick start the busy holiday season.
1. Research those Keywords: The start of any SEO services start with the keywords, because without keywords, how is it do you know what you’re trying to rank for in search engine results? The simplest way to get started is to start typing into Google the words “Black Friday” followed by your industry or product and see what Google suggests. This is a quick way to see what the most popular keywords are that users are searching for.
2. Use Google’s Other Suggestions: At the bottom of every Google search page, there’s always a list of keywords and phrases under the “Searches related to…” whatever was just searched for. This will show you what other key phrases are popular and you can expand your keyword list as a result.
3. Think like a Consumer: As a marketing person, you know your keywords and know what you would search for while looking for your products, but that’s not going to help you out. You have to consider what the average consumer would type in when looking for your products. Every customer may or may not type in that specific key phrase your SEO services researched every time. Think of alternatives and shortcuts your consumers may use.
4. Always use the Current Year: When it comes to Black Friday promotions, your SEO services will suffer if you don’t use the current year as part of your keywords. This improves your click-through-rate (CTR) as it allows consumers to find what you’re currently offering quicker. When it comes to searches, many users will type in the current year as part of their Black Friday shopping. This can give you a boost over your competitors if they aren’t using the current year in their SEO campaign.
5. Use and Optimize Images: Ah images, how customers love to see images of all the things you have on sale. Not only does this liven up your landing pages, but it’s also a great way for you to raise your SEO services. You can provide Black Friday related keywords as part of the alt tags for the images. This gives you another point to be found as these images will be indexed as part of Google’s image search and you could land customers that way.
6. Complete your Black Friday SEO Services Early: To compete with the top retailers, you have to publish your content early, not necessarily have sales pre-Black Friday, but get the information out about what your promotions are going to be for that day. Push your online content to your blog, your social media profiles, and everywhere else you have a presence online. The earlier you spread the news the better. This will help build links to your site which will give Google more time to index it, build credibility, and get you the best search engine results possible.
With these tips, you’ll be able to improve your Black Friday SEO services and get your message out sooner to those consumers who like to search early for the best deals online.