When it comes to your marketing efforts, sometimes it is not that easy to know what is working and what is not. Brand awareness is, of course, everything as you cobble together a plan centering on your social media, SEO and email as well as your content marketing. Having the data, and making the adjustments, is a huge help but what is it that your customers are loving, and hating, about your efforts? In some recent data research done by Fractl, it reveals some rather interesting insights. The following is take directly from their recent research of over five hundred average consumers:
- A survey of more than 500 Americans by Fractl has yielded some interesting results for marketers relative to inbound and outbound marketing tactics.Fractl Marketing Director Amanda Milligan summarized the results into three main findings:
- Very few channels die: When survey respondents were questioned about what is the most effective way for a company to attract consumers to their business, more than half of the respondents selected, “Appearing in search results when I’m looking for something I need or want.”
- Don’t seem intrusive: A full 78% of respondents say they notice retargeted ads during
- their time spent on digital media. Of those people, 56% say they have negative feelings about being the target of those retargeted ads.
- Prioritize search: The survey asked respondents to identify which activities they had undertaken online in the seven days preceding taking the survey. Nearly 90% of respondents said they used online search to find information about a company or product.
-Written by Kevin Sawyer