The latest research indicates that there around 350 new blogs established every minute of every day. So, how do you get your content in front of potential customers? How to you get noticed? How to you establish trust?
- Most people today are extremely influenced by reviews and the experiences of others with regard to a particular product or service. Your content must, of course be of the highest quality possibly but you must also remember to target your audience because you are looking to build trust.
- Frequency is important in most instances but if your mission is to create trust, and thus increase sales, frequency is less important than appealing to the proper audience. You must do your due diligence with regard to who your target customer is. To just fling your content out there is a waste of time and resources. Not everyone is your potential customer.
- It is all about the information that you present. Your target base is looking to buy but they need to be reassured. Insure that your content has what they are looking for and provides them with the comfortable trust they will need to confidently purchase from you.
- Make it as easy as possible for your customers to get to you and to buy from you. Remember to use as many of your social media platforms as you deem helpful. Your customers are everywhere. You need to find them and convince them through your content that they need to visit and buy from you.
- Get creative with your content and see what is working and what is not working. Measure the reaction to your content. You will find that there will be certain content that drives more traffic. Adapt to give your audience, and potential customers, the information that they are looking for to make that buying decision.