Your online marketing and SEO strategies are so important to your survival as a business that you must stay on top of your measurements with regard to your return on investment. Understanding what produces the most online ROI for you will go a long way toward properly evaluating all of your SEO and online marketing efforts and strategies.
As a business owner, you are quite capable of calculating your ROI for each aspect of your business. There are a few strategies, however, that can help you boost that ROI with regard to your SEO and online marketing efforts.
- Search Engine Optimization is, perhaps, the most effective way to boost your overall ROI. It is a long term investment and many prefer to hire professional agencies to handle due to the complexity and the time involved to successfully implement it all.
- You must be constantly updating your keyword selections as well as your long tail phrases. Your strategy must be fluid and you must be updating your home page as well as your landing pages working to find the right combination that drives traffic and gets you noticed by the search engines.
- Your link building efforts need to take a priority as does an effective campaign to drive traffic out at your social media platforms. Your links establish you as an authority in your field or industry and your social media exists to drive traffic and build your brand awareness. These areas must be paid attention to regularly to insure that your ROI increases.
- Make sure your content is engaging and driving traffic. Also, what’s so great about you? Make those points clear everywhere, especially at your home page and landing pages. Combined with calls to action, your ROI should rise significantly.
- Constantly be testing to find those things that are driving traffic and helping you to make conversions. Use your data to discover where your strengths currently lie and where you need to improve your SEO.
-Written by Kevin Sawyer