The importance of being mobile ready has never been more critical for small businesses everywhere. Not only have mobile devices, especially cell phones, begun to take an overwhelming chunk of search queries but have made serious inroads into becoming the dominant factor in ecommerce sales. Are you ready? In some recently released research, Emizentech has revealed data that may just show that mobile commerce is poised to explode. The following is take directly from their published report:
- By 2021, mobile commercial sales will account for 54% of total eCommerce sales.
- One-third of consumers’ purchasing decisions are influenced by product research on mobile devices.
- More than half of the vendors (53%) developed a mobile app, and more than 50% of the remaining wanted to build it.
- M-Commerce sales are set to reach $ 3.56 trillion by the end of 2021. About 70% of consumers download the merchant app. Mobile channels are very important to marketers. The number of consumers downloading apps to browse products, read product reviews, and shop online is constantly increasing.
- About 70% of consumers download the merchant app. Mobile channels are very important to marketers. The number of consumers downloading apps to browse products, read product reviews, and shop online is constantly increasing. Users can also use these apps to find nearby stores and even access coupons. According to mobile marketing statistics, more than 67% of all consumers have downloaded the merchant app, some doing so to take advantage of a discount/coupon.
- About 77% of American consumers use their mobile phones in stores to compare prices. Mcommerce statistics show 67% of customers make a purchase through a digital window on mobile.54% of users use social media to research new products and services.
- Smartphones are at the forefront of online shopping, according to the latest mobile ecommerce trends. 83% of customers use shopping apps on their smartphones or browse store-bought items. More than half of consumers (54%) currently expect brick and mortar stores to offer a shopping app, m-commerce statistics show.
- 88% of consumers who want a local business type are on a mobile phone or who go to that business within 24 hours.
-Written by Kevin Sawyer